This is a solo campaign featuring a single wizard thief character, Alandra, whom I’m playing as a bard. You can find links to each published session of this adventure on the Campaign Logs page. Links to the products used in this campaign can be found at the bottom of this page.
Tools and Affiliate Links
I am using Pits & Perils as the rule system for this game. It’s rules-lite and a unique distillation of “OSR” style games without being a retroclone. I am using Mythic Game Master Emulator and its Variations I and–most importantly–Variations II for my solo GM oracle.
Alandra, Magician 1 (53/250 xp); HP 1/5; SP 1/2; Dexterity/Performer; Atk +0 (Daggers, +1 dmg); MV 50′; Purse: 8 gp 5 sp 2 cp; Inventory (8): bedroll, rations (7), dagger (2), flint, torch (3), waterskin, 10′ pole; Spells: Hide, Link, Song
Ben, Archer; HP 3/7+1 (leather); Hunter; Atk +0 (Bow or Dagger); MV 40′; Inventory (7): bedroll, rations (1), bow (19), dagger, flint, torch (1), waterskin
Lanaior, Footman; HP 4/8+2 (chain); Carpenter; Atk +0 (Axe, +1 damage); MV 30′; Inventory (6): bedroll, rations (1), axe, flint, torch (2), waterskin
- Escape the oversight of the great houses
- Stop necromancer’s threat
- Tarek, Sorcerer of the House of the Silver Star
- Nell, Necromancer
- Magnar, Captain of the Militia
- Franz, Magnar’s secretary
- PC positive (Alandra) — Separate/Adversities (session 3). This will provide some benefit in Alandra’s attempt to escape from House intrigues.